With hundreds of millions of app downloads Cut the Rope Game series game with Om nom character is one of the most popular puzzle-solving video games which is made by ZeptoLab.
Om Nom is the main Character of Cut the Rope games where you have to simply cut the rope and feed the candy to om nom. This game series with individual one contains lots of levels and mini-stories.
Here are Top 5 Cut the rope Games with a brief description.
1. Om Nom: Merge
This is a kind of simulation game where you have to fed om nom by fruit to save the forest and unlock new cute monster characters with new locations.
Main Features of om nom: merge
- Merge similar Nommies to discover new creatures
- Idle away as your Nommies eat fruit and gain you sweet rewards
- Collect dozens of characters with a unique look
- Discover new exciting locations
- Use Om Nom Spells to make fruit grow faster and evolve with double-speed!
At this time Om Nom: Merge is under developing process but sill you can pre-register it to get a notification when it comes live on play store.
2. Cut the Rope FULL FREE
With over 2,388,197+ daily active users and over 100,000,000+ installs on play store, Cut the rope is the most popular puzzle game.
Since 2007, ZaptoLab is improving and making other games based on this one. we can say that Cut the Rope is origin one of all cut the rope series game.
Collect gold stars, discover hidden prizes and unlock exciting new levels in this addictively fun, award-winning, physics-based game!
The most likable key feature of this game is it contains 17 boxes with 425 levels, Outstanding graphics, “Om Nom Stories” animation shorts and much more.
This game was awarded by:
- Game awards:
- BAFTA Award
- Pocket Gamer Award
- GDC Award
- Best App Ever Award
3. Cut the Rope: Magic
This game was released on December 17, 2015.
This game sees Om Nom being transported to a storybook world where the levels involve magical elements as well as battling an equally candy-loving wizard.
After more than 960 million downloads, the Cut the Rope series returns with a magical new sequel.
More than 160+ all-new puzzles, with more coming soon!
Also, Om nom can transform in:
- The Bird Form helps Om Nom fly up above obstacles and potential traps.
- The Baby Form allows Om Nom to squeeze into small, restricted spaces.
- The Fish Form can help Om Nom dive deep to snatch up all the delicious candy.
- The Mouse Form gives Om Nom a heightened sense of smell to help him sniff out the sweets he craves.
- The Spirit Form ensures that nothing gets in Om Nom’s way during his magical journey.
- The Dragon Form summons a powerful sneeze that sends everything flying.
4. Cut the Rope 2
This game was released on 19 December 2013 which expands on the previous games with a greater emphasis on story.
In this game, you will meet new friends of om nom: The Nommies and hop with new locations like lush forests, busy cities, junkyards, and underground tunnels.
Cut the Rope 2 brings fresh mind-bending challenges and unanticipated obstacles to the casual phenomenon loved by preschool children and adults alike!
In this Game,
• Roto can carry Om Nom to the best candy catching locations. Nom noms, yummy!
• Lick can make small bridges with his tongue to help Om Nom reach his goal.
• Blue can lift Om Nom to new levels of candy hunting fun.
• Toss can throw objects up in the air. Use her to boost Om Nom, candies, and your problem-solving skills! • Boo can scare Om Nom to jump to new heights.
• Snailbrow bravely rolls on walls, ceilings and pushes candies around, like a boss.
• Ginger can burn away obstacles between Om Nom and the candy.
5. Cut the Rope: Time Travel
With over 50,000,000+ installs on play store and over 1,085,501+ active users, this third sequel game is hitting up cut the rope game series with cute monster om nom in a new outfit.
This game was released on April 18, 2013, here Om Nom travels back to the time of his ancestors.
This game includes new locations:
- The Middle Ages
- The Renaissance
- A Pirate Ship
- Ancient Egypt
- Ancient Greece
- The Stone Age
- Disco Era
- Wild West
- Asian Dynasty
- Industrial Revolution
- The Future
If you are looking for Offline android gamed then visit 10 Best offline games for Android.
And for Ios(iPhone/iPad) games visit Best Games For IOS: iPhone and iPad.